Coaches: Welcome to the 2019 Regular Season
BOTH NEW AND RETURNING COACHES MUST COMPLETE THE ACCOUNT SETUP FOR 2019
Each team in the Buckeye Baseball League has a Team Page on this website. As a coach, you will provide some basic information about your team on your Team Page. When you schedule a game, you must enter that game's date and time in the online Game Schedule.
Please complete the following instructions to gain access to your Team Page(s) for the 2019 Regular Season.
Some steps are time sensitive! Please read these instructions thoroughly. This registration step will only take a few minutes.
The instructions on this webpage can be downloaded with the following link:
Big Step ONE: Your SportsEngine Account
Do you have already a SportsEngine Account? Let's find out.
1. Look at the bottom-left corner of this webpage. You will see a dark gray Login Bar that looks like this:
If there's a username in the "MyUsername" region, then you are currently logged into your SportsEngine account, and you can skip to Part 9 now.
HOWEVER, if it says "Login" instead, then you are not logged-in with a SportsEngine account. We will check if you have an account that you can log in with.
2. Go to the SportsEngine log in page: https://user.sportngin.com/users/sign_in
3. Try to log in if you believe you already have an account. You can click on the "Forgot?" box in the password field if you do not remember your password.
4. If you have successfully logged in to a SportsEngine account, please move to Part 9. You do not need to worry about account activation. Otherwise, keep reading.
5. If you could not log into a SportsEngine account, we will create one now.
6. Go to the Account Creation page: https://user.sportngin.com/users/sign_up
7. Enter your information to create your SportsEngine Account.
8. You might be told to check your inbox for a verification email.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST VIEW THIS EMAIL AND CLICK THE LINK INSIDE! CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM FOLDERS! It might take several hours for the email to arrive.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT: The link in the verification email might expire 24 hours after receiving it! ACT FAST! If the link expires, you have to restart this entire process.
9. We are almost done. Back on this webpage, click on "Login" in the dark gray Login Bar (at the bottom-left) to log in with your newly-created SportsEngine account. You should automatically return to this page.
10. Check the dark gray Login Bar again. Does it say "Connect to this Site" near your username? If it does, you must click on that and follow the directions to "join" the Phenom Sports website.
If you're having difficulties with the SportsEngine account system, please contact the SportsEngine Help Desk for assistance with their system. Link: https://help.sportsengine.com/
Big Step ONE Complete
At this point, we have guaranteed that you have access to a SportsEngine account, and that it is connected with the Phenom Sports website.
You are nearly finished - scroll down to Big Step TWO now.
Big Step TWO: Informing Us of Your Teams
We need to know what Team Pages your account needs permissions to.
1. Log in to your SportsEngine account.
2. Fill out the form below. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE ACTIVATED YOUR SPORTSENGINE ACCOUNT BEFORE DOING THIS!
3. There are 3 pages in the form below. Use the Next button to advance sections. Remember to click Submit on the final page!
4. Once you have filled out the form, allow 1-2 business days for us to receive your submission and assign editing permissions. If you requested Team Page Recycling (details in the form), please allow additional time for us to perform recycling per your instructions.
Once you submit the form above, you will have completed the Account Setup procedure for 2019.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL! You still need to complete your Team Page(s) once we have validated your account.
You will receive an email once your editing permissions have been assigned (allow 1-2 business days). That email will also contain instructions for building your Team Page(s) and entering your team's information.